Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Tuesdays Are ... They Just ARE.

Day 9. I had my weigh in today and lost 3 lbs. I'm now part of the "100's" club again. No gym for me tonight. Balance...that means tomorrow is gym day. I'll have to pass on an event I was going to go to tomorrow evening after a work thing after work (follow that??), but walking an hour as opposed to sitting for three is a fine trade-off in my eyes.

Because my diet is so low in calories right now (under 1200 per day) with little carbohydrate fuel, I am ok with doing the exercising every other day. If I can get to the gym at least three times per week, I'm doing more than I have in about......ohhhhh maybe two years!!! That's an accomplishment for me - especially if I can hit 12 visits a month for health insurance reimbursements. My inches are lower this week (which I could tell because a new bra is fitting perfectly now) and my body fat percentage is almost under 40%. Once I hit the low 30%'s, I'm doing freaken awesome. I want to hit about 30-25% body fat by the end of this summer. That's 8 months away which is PLENTY of time, coupled with careful eating. :)

Well, chicken is on sale at one of my local grocery stores so I should take a shopping trip. Better now than when it gets REALLY cold tomorrow. Today the high was about 5 degrees above zero. Tomorrow I am told it will struggle to get to -5 (that's five BELOW zero fahrenheit if any of you wonder) with a nice brisk 10-18mph wind.

I live in the Frozen castle. Actually, it's WORSE than that I think! And it's not that sparkly around here.

No comments: