I used to LOVE shopping. Now I dread it -but not because I feel bad cuz clothes don't fit right or I can't find stuff that fits me that anyone under 60 should be wearing(been there done that) or because of the expense. It's because it's a pain in my ass: getting out of the car, walking 100 yards or more to the store in the cold, sharing the space with other shoppers, then walking 100+ yards back to my car and then navigating the parking lot & traffic. But- I need some new clothes. My closet is looking pretty meager right now & I'm getting frustrated that some of my shirts are getting too big. I like wearing some "favorite" clothes, but I don't like wearing the same kind of clothes every week. I like mixing it up and having choices. Plus...I'm just REALLY frustrated with the shirts that are baggy and to me are saggy in the neckline. I like v-necks and scoop necks. I do not like shirt necks that are AT my neck. That's really annoying to me.
Anyway, I need new clothes - specifically professional/dressy clothes for work. I also need a humidifier. It is SOOOOOO dry in my bedroom - my eyeballs are so darned dry all the time. In fact, my entire house is super dry and my eyes just HURT when I'm home. I'll be getting a touch up on my lasik procedure at the end of the month and knowing how dry my eyes get, I'm going to want some humidity because it won't heal as fast nor as well if it is too dry.
So here's post number 2 today. I have more to say but at the time, my brain is blank. I think I need to go to bed! :)
Goodnight lovely blog reader! I appreciate you checking in on me and want to let you know that you are fantastic and beautiful as you are. Love yourself and be brave if you want to change yourself. It's gonna take bravery and discipline.
No comments:
Post a Comment