Saturday, January 17, 2015

Good morning Saturday!!! Well, good afternoon because it's now after 12:00. Nevertheless, it's a great day to be alive. Again. :)

Today the weather is icy and sleety. I might just stay in all day and do housework and some paperwork for work. Taking time now will help free up time next week. That was a very obvious statement.

I've been on my way to drink a Le-Vel Boost for about an hour now - I keep getting distracted by other things. I suppose I'll get around to it soon. I have veggie to cut up that have been sitting in the fridge for a few days now. I'm pretty concerned my cucumbers are gonna go bad at any minute because yesterday the one I cut up had a few mushy spots. Boy I hate that. Laundry is going full force and it's time to cull out the closet a little bit again. I believe I have about 3 leaf/yard cleanup-sized garbage bags of old clothes that are too big for me, ready to get out of here and given away. More to come as I get rid of more.

So today is a lazy Saturday. Depending on how the roads are, I might be staying in, which means no gym today. Oh well! I have to do about 4 more visits this month to get my insurance kickback and there's plenty of time for that yet. I am also finding that the more I walk and the longer I walk, the more hungry I am the next day as well. I'm guessing that's because my body is using energy to make up for that and I might be kicking myself out of ketosis and burning off muscle instead of fat. That's not the goal here.

I still have to get into yoga. I'm not sure what's stopping me...I'll have to reflect on that more and figure out what my issue is with that. Whatever it is, when I get over it, I will be that much better.

No comments: