I also went shopping to find something to buy myself for a treat but NOTHING jumped out at me so I guess I really didn't want anything. -which means I saved money :)
I drank 2 beers tonight and holy cannoli they went RIGHT to my head. Wow. It's been a long while since THAT happened. I am such a lightweight now. I guess that's good right? Oh well, I guess I've lost my bragging rights to drinking ppl under the table- which I perfected living in the middle of no where for close to 12 years.
So today was a good day. Professionally I am doing great!!!!
I am just fine. So have a great Friday tomorrow, dear readers and conquer your fears, your insecurities & your negative self talk. You will go places that are amazing. Spread love and kindness wherever you go and in all you do.
Ps: by the way, I wore the size 12 pants & wore the suit oat all day long. THAT got me noticed along with my work presentation. I'm learning to dress to be noticed in a good way instead of dressing to fade into the woodwork or hide backstage. Life is a wonderful process with many different roads to choose to take.
No comments:
Post a Comment