Day 13 is winding down and I'm feeling better - like my old self. So much so that I actually have the desire to read a fiction book, a desire I haven't had in more than 4 months!!! I used to read romance novels like they were going out of style - sometimes up to 4 a week- and other fiction books with light hearted subjects or mystery suspense/crime drama subjects. Then this fall that all fell off my "wanna do" list. The feeling to get lost in a book has actually been waning since summer. I've read some nonfiction stuff and listened to some nonfiction stuff which has been good for my brain, but I just haven't had the attention needed to get lost in a good, fluffy book about people and their relationships. Tonight I came home from running around town doing errands and visiting friends and had a strange feeling I couldn't identify, until I thought about it more. I've come to the conclusion this feeling is the feeling I get when I want to get lost in a book. I haven't wanted to get lost in a book in what seems like FOREVER.
So I'm headed to bed earlier than normal on a Sunday night. I'm going to bed to get lost in a book.
Goodnight!!
No comments:
Post a Comment