Wow, I forgot to post yesterday! It was a long day full of long stuff.
So I had a weigh in tonight. I now weigh 197.0lbs and lost 3.5 inches. That's pretty good, but I expected more, to be honest. I guess I have myself to blame with the beer & peanuts last Friday. However, my body fat percentage is below 40%!! It dropped a whole half of a percentage point. That is EXACTLY what I want to see. I lost most of my inches in my hips and legs. That might make sense because I've been using those muscles and likely they are getting toned up. I also wore pants that didn't fit me over christmas vacation and are actually a little big for me right now.
I've got a date with myself at the end of January to try on some of the smaller clothes I've got stashed away. I don't have much anymore...I've been carrying around a few pants and a little more tops. I have the feeling I'll have to go shopping. Thrift store shopping or second hand store shopping is probably a better idea.
So I haven't much to say tonight. I'm bummed I blanked out posting yesterday - but really, there was nothing to say. I've got chicken in the oven and after my walk today I'm pretty bushed.
Be happy.
No comments:
Post a Comment