
I recently received a complaint that I have not included a picture of a bunch of information about my best friend's new baby. Jami, my friend in Ada, recently had a baby girl after a couple weeks of bed rest. Here's a picture for all interested:
And the info about her:
| Date of Birth: 12/17/2008 |
| Time of Birth: 08:00 a.m. |
| Length: 19 Inches |
| Weight: 7 Lbs 3 Oz |
| Parents: Jami and Shaun |
| Delivered by: Dr. Afonya/Dr. Kanten/Dr. Wong |
Oh yea, her name is Alyson Lee Bredman. 3 cats, 1 dog, and about 4 fish (I think) welcomed her home. She was born during the week of my uncle's funeral, so I was a bit distracted -that's my excuse for not posting pictures or more info. I'm sure I'll have more pictures to come and I'll even have pictures of Christmas celebrations in Perham this weekend. I was gorgeous in my Holiday Paraphernalia (wait...I might not have a picture of myself though...).
This week I have time off from school, so I may spend a day with Jami and Aly since the other times I've been over to see her, family or other people have been there and I've had to "share". :-)
So there you go peoples...I forgot just who mentioned the fact that I have not talked about Aly much on my blog...but now you've been appeased. :D
No comments:
Post a Comment