Any of you watch "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia" (on Fx)? You should....but ONLY if you've got a sense of humor. You seriously need one to watch this show. It's funny, gross, and sometimes exasperating!! Here's how IMDb describes it: "Four egocentric friends who run a neighborhood Irish pub in Philadelphia try to find their way through the adult world of work and relationships. Unfortunately, their warped views and precarious judgments often lead them to trouble, creating a myriad of uncomfortable situations that usually only get worse before they get better." I could not have said it better -and the situations DO get worse before they get better. Oh fun times!!
The season finale was about Charlie writing a musical. Right then you know it's going to be hilarious....but joke is on all of us who've watched it. Now no one can get that "Nightman/Dayman" song out of their head. I know I've been singing it for 2 weeks now....at least.
Rent it from Netflix or just be daring and buy the DVD's. Season's 1-3 are out (I think you can get season's 1&2 together) and season 4 just ended two weeks ago.
Everyone needs some humor in their lives!!
BTW...it's only 22 days until Christmas...
No comments:
Post a Comment