I guess we're supposed to get one whopper of a snowstorm this Saturday night through Sunday night/Monday morning. I have to work at JCP on Sunday, but I think I'll be proactive and make arrangements ahead of time. Maybe I can switch with someone, or maybe I'll just lose that shift to someone else. That wouldn't bother me at all I guess. Better to be a 7 hour shift poorer than dead!! :-)
Maybe we'll have our first snow day on Monday, or at least a 2 hrs late of the year. I can just imagine the amount of snow on my sidewalk though! Hooray! I can push it all away with my fabulous snow pusher! (see yesterdays post for my obsession with that...)
I realized today that there are only 2 weeks until Christmas. I'm excited to spend it with my brothers and sisters and their families. I'm really looking forward to "Doll Family Game Night" at Amelia's on the 26th. I enjoy playing with my siblings. We all get along for the most part and that's more than I can say for some families. I've still got my entire case of Leinenkugel Light sitting around from this fall, so I'll bring that for the festivities. Anything is better than the cheap-ass beer my dad and albert tend to buy!!! I think I still have a bunch of whiskey hanging around too along with some Glennfiddich scotch. Yum. Good stuff. I think the whiskey is Jameson. I've kind of been "thirsty" for Crown Royal lately. Oh, and you've got to pronounce that Crown roy-ELLL. That sounds cooler. Now that I write this I remember that it WAS on sale at Happy Harry's until yesterday. Oops. forgot about the roy-ELLL. Now I'll have to pay the big bucks for that Canadian masterpiece.
:-)
No comments:
Post a Comment