think it's the best investment I've done here!! (ok, besides student learning, social skill development, preventing dropping-out, yadda yadda yadda).Here's a picture of what I'm talking about. Mine is much cooler though (it is orange), but I couldn't find a picture of my exact snow pusher. Mine has a very definite pitch to it (in this picture, it's hard to tell if this one does) so as you are pushing the snow, it clears at an angle, much like the front of snow plows. It's reversible, so to go the other way, you just flip it over.
If you've got a lot of snow to push and don't want to use a snow blower, this is the thing for you!! If you can push a stroller or a shopping cart, you can clear snow with this baby. I can get my whole sidewalk area done in under 5 mn.
On another note, I test drove my G8 last night on the snowy/icy/otherwise slippery roads around DL. It is amazing. I can't describe it. Never in my life have I driven a car like that. It is rear wheeled drive, so many people think, oh no....not for me in the winters we have here! You will LOVE rear wheel drive with this one. I was 99% sure I was going to get this car as my next car this winter/spring...but now I am 100% sure. Absolutely no doubt about it. I have been thinking lately that maybe what I need is something with more fuel economy or cheaper. Not anymore. This is the ONE. I am ready to commit. :-)
After that I went into Moorhead to buy seasons one and two of "How I Met Your Mother" on DVD. My friend Jami is on bedrest right now until further notice (she's due on the 22nd) and I thought she should watch this show!! Instead of renting the dvd's for her, I found them on sale and thought, hell, I LOVE this show and would actually watch it again so I bought them. Plus, Jami needs to get her blood pressure down (why she's on bedrest) and what's better than laughing at the antics of the How I Met Your Mother crew to get your blood pressure down!?! Better than "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia", that's for sure because with the situations THOSE guys get themselves into....it's kinda stressful watching for a while!!!
I hope it keeps snowing today so I can go out and push around the snow again after lunch!
BTW...15 more days until Christmas...
No comments:
Post a Comment