Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Tuesday Is The Best Day Of The Week

I'm so happy that I have today just to sit around my house, maybe read a book, maybe watch some TV, but for sure to go to bed early. Yesterday after work I did four loads of laundry, vacuumed, did dishes, and made tatertot hotdish (which was excellent!!!) for supper and lunches throughout the rest of the week. It was really good to get all of that stuff done, but tonight is my night to eat my "at home" favorite comfort food (baked potato with sour cream, baked chicken breast, and chopped broccoli allllllll smushed together with salt & pepper) and lay low doing two of my favorite things: reading and watching tv. I have a lot of "favorite things" as well as a lot of "favorite songs". It's not unusual for me to exclaim "Oh! This is my favorite song!!" for 50% of the songs I hear -80% on Sirius XM's 90's on 9. Life is just grand!

You know what? I think Brittany Spears has one of the worst voices ever. She sounds like an emphysema-riddled 60 year smoker 1/2 a step away from one of those voice box things on her "Womanizer" song. Seriously. Eww.

Oh geez, I have 9 Late Late Show with Craig Fergusons to watch! Gotta go!

BTW...23 days until Christmas...

No comments: