I was browsing the fargo radio station websites, looking for various news items related to the present storm and came across this video posted to
youtube from KFGO. This video is from this MORNING!!! Just imagine, at least 4 more inches have fallen since then and the winds have only gotten stronger since then. This is exactly what a blizzard should be. All schools in the Fargo/Moorhead area have canceled school for tomorrow already before 6pm. Fargo and Moorhead almost never cancel school due to weather because usually the city is insulated well against storms and their snow emergency plans are well executed.

Blizzards remind me of the Rudolf the Rednose Reindeer show with Hermie the misfit and the scary abominable snowman. Here's a picture of him. I have one of these and he was my tree topper one year. It was legendary.
OMG, I just heard a snowmobile outside going by. People up here are CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment