Friday, December 5, 2008

blech....sinus headaches suck.

Today I have a wicked sinus headache. Oh well! I think I need to stop taking sudafed for a couple days, flush out the sinuses with my neti pot 2x a day (you wouldn't think that works...and you might think it's gross -it is- but it WORKS), and let nature take it's course.

Anyway, on the upside it looks like we'll get some measurable snow finally. I've noticed lately that this area does not get that much snow. Compared to the heavy stuff we get in middle to south Minnesota, this northwest area (at least the Ada/Fertile area) just doesn't get as much snow. I might be wrong...but I really don't think we do. The snow we DO get usually sticks around because I swear it's at least 10-20 degrees cooler in this area than middle/southern MN. Plus, it's windy as heck most of the time. *sigh* Oh well. Time to move I think!

My aerogarden has been sucking down water like crazy and I've only got three plants left growing (I chopped off the chives, thyme, and mint and severely trimmed the dill). All I have going is the basils and the parsley. Just those three suck up about 64 oz of water a week!!! They are growing like weeds though! Makes me hungry for spaghetti with fresh basil....I guess I know what I'm having for supper tonight! :-)

I work all weekend at JCP. 9-5 on Saturday and 1-8 on Sunday. I hope to be able to sell a lot of retail though to boost up my paycheck next week. There's an awesome sale on styling products from 8-1 tomorrow -50% off up to 3 styling products (practically everything but shampoo/conditioners). Go to Penneys and stock up if you use professional products! It's a great sale.

BTW...20 days until Christmas...

No comments: