I like Tuesdays. I don't know why...I just do. There is nothing significant about them in terms of memories or "fun" things (like TV programs or bowling), but they are just the best day of the week for me. Some people like Fridays. Yeah, they are good, but as soon as Friday comes, you know the weekend will be here and then after the weekend comes work again. On Tuesdays, you've gotten through the dreaded Monday and it's there's a lot more time until the next Monday.
It is cold. Let me repeat, it is COLD. I hate cold. I like snow and I like winter, but not temperatures under 20 degrees!! I don't like hot weather either. Anything over 77 degrees is way too hot for me!
I'm super tired today. I think I have "long weekend hangover". I didn't get to sleep until 3am last night and then was up by 6:30am for work. I am finishing up laundry right now and have to go over to my friend Jami's for a few hours cuz she has her c-section tomorrow to have her kid. I think she's kinda nervous. Hopefully I can get home and get to bed by 8:30pm. I've had a long couple of weeks and feel like I'm starting to fire on only 1/2 a cylinder right now!! I'll be glad when this week is over. Babies to be born and uncles to put to rest. That takes a lot out of a girl.
I am looking forward to Christmas. Tony called me today and after some discussion, we decided to have a little fun with the holidays. You'll have to wait and see. One hint: it will be very festive.
9 days until Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment