Today is so restful! I keep thinking though, that I've got to watch the time because I either have to get ready to go somewhere or remember to do something by a certain time. It made me realize that I'm kinda stressed out lately. It's been a while since that happened -6 months as a matter of fact.
So today is all about chilling out and not worrying about a thing.
On another note, the scanner is super chatty today due to the weather. Instead of deputies and cops getting stuck all over the place, it's citizens -in cars and on snowmobiles. I took out my garbage a little bit ago and saw that we've gotten at least 4-5 inches overnight and this morning. It's nice fluffy stuff that's easy to clear out, but also easy to have blown around. I have to work tomorrow afternoon/evening at JCP, so I'm hoping all the mess is cleared up and traveling to Fargo will be good.
My apartment is super hot. I had my heat turned up to 65, but I've turned it down to 60 now. I think with the blanket of snow we've gotten and my downstairs neighbors' love of heat, my apartment is pretty insulated.
I'm crockpotting some chicken breasts for my famous red chicken chili next weekend. It was a hit last year at the Rotta Christmas, so I'm bringing it again -and a couple of my aunts and uncles are very excited to eat it again! That makes me very happy because I think it's pretty excellent myself. I'd make the chili today, but I'm missing some of the fresh ingredients I put in. I can freeze the chicken until next Thursday or Friday when I'll make the chili.
So... that means that there are only 5 more days until Christmas!!! WOOO HOOO!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment