Today was NOT a good eating day. I did not cheat, but I didn't get enough protein --my protein pretty much consisted of IP products and beef jerky. I don't think beef jerky is on protocol AT ALL because of the sugar content, but there literally was no time to grab something to eat that WAS on protocol (like my go-to: super naked double chicken taco salad at Qdobas) so I did the best I could with what I had. It was the lesser of all other evils.
This is one day. I've prepped a pork roast I will crock pot tomorrow am throughout the day. I will have a delicious dinner tomorrow that is fully on protocol.
I am also treating myself with a 2 hour massage tomorrow after work - after dinner, really. After my super long week, I am bushed!! I need some relaxation and I need some "me" time.
So I'm tired as hell right now. And that's all I have to say.
No comments:
Post a Comment