Tuesday, February 24, 2015

On Track & Kickin Ass

Weigh in today went well. I only weighed in at 192.4 (3 lb loss from last week) when at home I'm in the mid-180's but so it goes. However, I lost a great amount of inches this week (like around 3!!) and my body fat percentage is creeping down and solidly in the 30's% (38.6ish or something like that). That's a half of a percentage from last week. I want to get to the VERY low 30's/high 20's as an end goal. Along with 150-160. If I get to under 160 at my clinic, then I am doin GREAT because on every "normal" scale, I'm 5 lbs or more less. It's so true when you are told to not pay too much attention to "numbers" because of the invariability of scales - not to mention, as a woman, you're more likely to waver up to 7 lbs on any given day!!

So tonight it's going to be chicken and probably steamed broccoli. I'm not excited about that, but it'll do. I am about to go and make some "bread" out of the IP Leek Soup, so I'll have some of that and have a serving left over for buns tomorrow or the next day. On the next two days I'll have to watch my eating during the day because I won't get home until after 5:30 due to meetings and typically by that time I am STARVING. So vigilance will be my friend. :)

Maybe tonight I'll make jicama fries instead...I've been wanting to try that. But really, I'm not sure I want to wait that long - I should have planned that ahead of time because my chicken is almost done.

Tonight I have decided that it's an Angela Night. I'm going to read a book I've been itching to read -and trying to read the last two nights but I've been way too tired by the time I'm in bed & reading. I think I will also drink some hot tea. What a cozy plan!! :)

Thank you for reading and thank you for taking interest in my little boring life here. It's therapeautic to write this blog and it keeps me on track. If nothing else, I hope you learn a little and maybe get a bit motivated yourself to change your life and get healthy. You can't buy health and you never know when your health can take a turn for the worse. I'm doing well, but at any moment I could come down with a terminal disease, or just get dead. So can you. So live well, love yourself and take care of your life - not just your body but also your emotions, your spirituality, your vocation, your relationships, and all around your mental health. Take care.

No comments: