Today is Sunday. I was up all night last night and I think it's from the beer I drank on Saturday. I also did not eat enough all day AT ALL. Bad, bad mixture. So I went to bed at 9:30 because I was incredibly tired but then woke up at midnight feeling really icky and after tossing & turning from VERY weird dreams. Then I tossed & turned more and was almost wide awake until close to 4am. I even took some Advil PM at around 2 but that didn't wipe me out for a full two hours later. Needless to say, I slept in until after 11am. And I've felt icky yet all day.
I did go grocery shopping, but I never got around to cutting up my veggies for the week. Thankfully I bought some pre-cut up stuff so I have lunch for tomorrow. My evenings are pretty free this week, so I've got time to prep tomorrow and do some experimenting with cooking as well.
I realized something today: I really REALLY have to keep up with feeding my body food consistently through the day and be more prepared because I'm not getting enough food throughout the day and that means my body is probably going into starvation mode - which will make me hold onto my fat rather than lose my fat. I've also been feeling "off" lately too, and markedly better after I eat.
I'm doing pretty well. I'm in a solid "large" shirt size and in a solid size 14 pants/jeans. 10 more pounds and I will be in a loose 14 and a tight 12. By my birthday I really want to be into a solid 10 and perhaps even a tight 8, and solidly in a "medium" shirt, or a "large" ladies cut shirt. I am still very worried about loose skin & cellulite, but hopefully my collagen supplements will help with that. I also need to be lotioning up more often - I get pressed for time in the morning or I don't like the smell of lotions I have so I tend to skip them. I think I might be able to start lotioning in the evenings so at least ONCE a day my skin gets that nutrient. Lifting weights is another thing I need to get cracking on. I think I will be ready for that in a few weeks, if not sooner.
My skin is still breaking out like crazy and the texture is just bumpy as hell, so in a few weeks I'll have my doctor refer me to the dermatologist again when I go in for my yearly physical. Which reminds me - I need to get blood drawn tomorrow am. I've been feeling really run down lately. I'm hoping it's just a bug or something like that and not an issue with my health. That's another reason I think I need to be more vigilant with my eating and timing with my eating.
That's all for today. I'm hoping tomorrow will be a better day. I feel lost in myself sometimes and just "off" - like I'm not quite myself. It's not depression or anything like that, though it might be some kind of weird anxiety. I don't know what I might be anxious about though. Oh well! Hopefully it's just a phase or because something in the stars is aligned goofily. Who knows!?!
Take care of yourself so you can take care of those in your world. You never know when the smallest good thing will make someone's day. So be good and do good.
No comments:
Post a Comment