Thursday, February 12, 2015

Small Victories = Big Wins

I have had a small victory tonight. I am out of town for work & got in late. My colleague got sick so she did not come & I was not looking forward to eating alone. But, I ordered room service for myself. I ordered a Caesar salad with no cheese & the dressing on the side, with chicken, and a side of steamed veggies. This was after discussing all of the other yummy options with myself. I think I won this round. 

I did not eat the croutons...which looked DELICIOUS!!! Nor did I have any dressing. The veggies had butter & oil on them, but that wasn't that bad. They were delicious anyway- asparagus, diff colored bell peppers, broccoli & cauliflower. All the stuff I LOVE to eat!!! 

So. No cheating whatsoever for me today! Not even on the drive here!! And I had many chances & many temptations. This pumps me up for tomorrow now when I'll just have "conference food" available until afternoon. I have eaten some beef jerky & I know that usually slows my weight. But this time it was for a snack, not my main protein choice. 

This morning my scale said 189.2. I haven't seen that in a year, if not 6. I want to see a lower number at the end of the month. Id love to go to my yearly physical the first week of March & weigh in the solid low 180's. My doc will cry she will be so happy for me! That means I'd have only 15-20lbs to lose by end of April!! 

Hot damn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: