Wednesday, February 4, 2015

A New Experiment

So I'm trying a new experiment: Collagen supplements. I'm hoping they will improve my skin, my hair, and my nails. I'll keep you posted. I've read good things about them and they are inexpensive.

In other news, today was another GREAT eating day!! I feel stronger, more alert, more like "myself", and I am even happier than I've been lately. Content, maybe, is the right word. That's a blessing!

Tonight was a small reprieve from work. I spent some much needed time with a good friend just chatting, laughing, and eating. Applebees is usually our go-to for eating out and that's excellent because I can get my meals just the way I want them: Straight, plain protein & plenty of steamed broccoli. I feel regenerated and ready to do a longer day tomorrow at work.

That is all - time to get to bed and have another great day tomorrow. Be sure to be gentle with yourself and smile. Things will get better, especially when you learn to lean on other people and let other people lean on you.

No comments: