Monday, February 16, 2015

Culinary Yummy Tummy

So my frames aren't done yet. Not without effort or lots of work tho!!! My friend ran into many design and fabrication challenges and as a perfectionist (somewhat like myself at times!!), what's been constructed isn't good enough. I agreed- I have total confidence the end product will be amazingly wonderful & will exceed my expectations. 

Tonight I had one of the best meals ever. Remember when I talked about baking last night? Well I used the left over muffins made from the Ideal Protein broccoli cheese soup & crispy cereal and made buns out of them. I had three "sliders" for dinner tonight, with sautéed cauliflower & spinach. It was soooooooooo delicious!!! And amazingly filling too. My next experiment will be with the potato purée made as a tortilla!! Maybe I will do that tomorrow. Here's a picture of the meal tonight: 

Yum, huh!??  It was great & now I'm ready to be all cuddled in for the night. Be good to yourself, folks!!! Gentle & true. Spend some quality time with your friends & family and have great discussions. Be well!!

No comments: