All protocol.
No alcohol.
No exercise except for light yoga.
Keep up on vitamins.
Drink water more than usual.
Cut down on coffee.
No soda.
For the ENTIRE MONTH of February. Then I can have a cheat day on or near leap day (cuz it's an imaginary day!) and then it's hardcore for March again.
I want to get down to my high school weight by my birthday. Right now that is 40lbs away. I'm upset with myself for being a dumbass...but I'm alright. My dumbassery is my normal M.O. I have to battle with myself.
However, there was another reason for my slippage recently. I used as an excuse to pig out & eat like I used to when I lived in Ada, the fact that my work is starting a weight loss competition. Each building is competing against each other for total weight lost. I have bloated & bulked up. I know I'm over 200lbs right now (I can tell it in my underwear & bras) so my initial weigh in will be big. Then I will stick to protocol & lose BIG. Maybe I will even be the biggest loser of all of us!
So that has been my excuse for eating and drinking whatever I have wanted to. Wish me luck because I'm going to need it. Lots of temptations & lots of busy-ness going on right now and it will be difficult to stick with it.
But I want to be near or below 160 by April 26th. I also need to get a tattoo because I am in size 14 clothes. That was my promise to myself 15 years ago. I have lots to get done.
I must learn to count my blessings more. For as lonely as I can get and for as empty as my life feels many times, I truly am blessed. It may not look like it on the outside & by societal pressures/demands, but for me and what I've always wished for as a young girl, I am really truly blessed & have everything (almost) that I dreamed of & told myself I would get/become.
I'm trying hard to love myself. Please help me out by loving YOURSELF & being the best person you can be. Make the world a better place. Whoever you are and wherever you are. Cheers!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment