This is a big weekend for me. I'm going out of the country. Ok, just 3 hours to Canada, but for a wedding social with a handful of family members. And these are the family members who like to have a good time.
This morning my scale said 228lbs (or 233lbs on the IP clinic scale). That's a good loss in a few days but it was in the morning before I ate anything or drank anything but a few sips of water, so I don't expect it will be that low even this afternoon. The goal is to maintain that or continue to drop. That's the goal this weekend. I've packed enough IP food to chow on (like 5 days worth of food for a 2-1/2 day trip), and my plan is to hit a grocery store one I check into my hotel. My sisters and maybe one of my brothers are coming along too. It should be fun. I'm also looking forward to eating out and stretching myself to see what I can find that will work for my food plan. The social will be fun even though I'm not drinking, so I hope my family aren't jerks about it. If they are, whatever.
No cheating allowed (or desired, really) and it will be one heck of a fun & relaxing (I hope!) weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment