Tuesday, November 11, 2008

You Don't Need a DeLorian To Go Back In Time...

I was in Fargo tonight getting a haircut. More on that later. I filled up my gas tank (well, 9 gallons worth) for a little over $16.00!!! Gas was $1.86 a gallon. I honestly do not remember when it was that cheap. I wish I could stockpile it in my own gas station and live off it forever. It was like I went back in time. I know this price will not last....but it sure is nice right now when I'm starting to drive a lot again (well....a lot meaning more than my usual 300-450 miles a week).

I finally got a haircut at the ole JCPenney. The best stylist in the world, Tanya, was actually working and actually had an opening when I was available. Thank God! I was so crabby lately because of my hair. The cool thing was, I went up to pay and they were like, wait, you're an associate here now, so haircuts are free! I did not know that....and I still don't believe that. The salon manager and the salon supervisor never mentioned anything about that when I made the appointment, so I guess I will find out! I work next on Thursday. I'm sure JoAnn will call me tomorrow if it's not right. That would be good...I'd rather her tell me than not! And if it IS true....I have truly hit the JACKPOT. OMG....what if other salon services are free for me???? I have found the best job EVER. :-) I guess the trade off would be not being able to get any color or other lab service except before 3pm on Mondays, Tuesdays, or Wednesdays! How the HECK am I going to get my hair colored??? I can't be a "normal" customer anymore except for haircuts and must only schedule other services before 3pm on MTW's...guess the word is going to see my shiney, sparkly hair!!! Tanya says it's not noticeable at all....but I see it ALL the time.

When I got home tonight, the sheriff's blazer was in my parking lot. I swear, I live in Ada's ghetto. I cannot believe this building. I'm hoping he was just doing a social visit, but I sincerely doubt it. While I have not had any problems with my neighbors here -ever- I know many are not "good citizens" and have a lot of social problems. At least his rig was just parked and he was out of sight -and there weren't also the city cop and a trooper there with their lights on and hanging out around the door...like on some incidents in the past!!!

I seriously need a massage to work out my left shoulder, neck, and upper chest. I've been doing my stretches, but they aren't helping. I think that's another thing that's got me very crabby today. I want a personal masseuse.

3 comments:

Albert Doll (Bert) said...

how come you never have any real picture of you up on your blog?

Angela said...

ancient chinese secret...

Anonymous said...

Ya! I wanna see the grey hair!!!! 31 and no coloring or grey for this guy!!!!