Thursday, November 13, 2008

A little this, a little that.

I worked a short shift at JCP salon tonight. I really like it there. The people are very nice and fun....and I'm learning the booking schedule bit by bit! I made a few register mistakes, but otherwise had an awesome time. I learned that hair cuts ARE free and color ends up to be something like $12!!!!!!!!!! Holy toledo!!! That sure beats the $100 I usually pay! What an awesome perk.

It's going to be a long night because it's 11:15 and I am SOOOO NOT tired. What the heck is wrong with me!? Oh well. At least I can watch my Thursday shows I recorded until I'm tired enough to go to sleep. I even woke up today at 6am...bright and bushy tailed (whatever that means).

I think I need a new TV. It seems like I'm missing much of the picture on the sides....OH NO. That means I have to avoid temptation like the PLAGUE because I have to stay "on schedule" to buy my car in March. So, I'll make due for at least 7 months or so! :-) Maybe after I buy my car and if I'm still working at Penny's, I can save the big buckeroos to buy a nice 40-ish" HD LCD TV. Sure will be tempting during the holiday season though!!! Oh well!!

One thing that's been bugging me lately is that my Sirius radio got all mixed up because of their merger with XM. Change is awful. HAHAHAHAHA. On the bright side, Sirius 81 has Christmas music 24/7 now! Hooray!!!! I love Christmas music!!

I got gas again tonight....for $1.84 a gallon. Rock on. I feel like it's 1992 or something! :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I must say that Im liking the xm/sirius merger! They changed a few country stations... but now I get Outlaw Country!!!! Way way better than the old X country! Also, we picked up alot of good other channels too!!! Elvis on 18 is awesome! along with Lithium and Hair nation!
But willies place and Highway 16 country are still good to have!

Angela said...

everything's better on sirius!!!