Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Is Big Brother Watching Me??

I think feedjit is eerily omniscient and likely spying on me and everyone who visits this page. Now, don't be frightened....I'm quite sure I'm just paranoid...it happens. And if I'm not, just make sure you're on the up&up, have nothing to hide, and use secure sites (https) to do your banking and personal info business.

That said, I'm fairly certain that Big Brother has much better things to do than to spy on little ole me. I think the worst things I repeatedly do are not RSVP-ing to invitations and just showing up (I have to quit that....it's rude, isn't it??), speed no more than 7 miles over the speed limit unless I'm really really really really, etc late, let food rot in my refridgerator (you should have seen the stuff I cleaned out this weekend....it was PINK and slimey 3 week old oatmeal), and express opinions on blogs like this. Oh yea, I'm also sometimes way too sarcastic for my own good. My mom calls it sassing. I guess it's a little of both.

I had only one student for most of the day and this student does mostly independent work, so I had time to work on my study. I am getting all of the references I have so far into a Reference page and organizing my articles to systematic reading and referencing later on. I have one study interview set up for Friday and anticipate one more this week. I've got three more to go to get them started. I'm glad to finally get started with this after almost 2 months of being in limbo!

No comments: