Friday, November 7, 2008

At Last.

Heavens to Murgatroyd!!! I finally received word from the university that my study has been approved. It was approved in full which means I don't have to change or add anything...I can proceed as I've proposed. WHEW. What a weight off of my mind. Now I can start getting obsessed with the study. :-)

So, friends and relatives, if you don't hear from me for a while, or if when you DO hear from me or see me, I seem distracted, spacey, or just not all there....it's probably because the majority of my brain power is on my study and even when I'm talking to you, it will be running in the back of my mind...like a malicious virus or trojan horse the runs in the background of your computer, slowing your processor down. So, I'm not trying to be a snob, ignore you, or seem like I don't want to listen...I'm just very preoccupied.

With that, I have to say that I won't be posting any of my findings or anything related to my study, other than very benign, general type things. Anything more would be too much information and could affect the validity and reliabiltiy of my study, since it is a qualitative study and information will be subjectively gathered by me. Also, I don't think it would be ethical or appropriate to discuss my study information in this type of a forum.

Sunday I take my little sister and her friend to a rock concert in Fargo. Fun fun!! More on that later...

No comments: