Friday, November 21, 2008

Could It Be....?

Remember how I was trying to remember what November 21st was supposed to be about? Well, maybe I'm psychic or one of those "sensitives", but today I got served for jury duty for the 2009 year.

10 years in this county and NOW I get put on "alert" for jury duty?? Whew. I can finally move now cuz I've experienced it all up here. :-) For years I've been wishing I'd get picked just so I could experience it...so November 21st will go down in history as the day I forgot something but was chosen to exercise my duty as an American citizen. LOL.

I hope I get to serve on a LONG trial. That would be SOOOOO cool and interesting. -Likely a pain in the ass too, but I'm kind of a nerd, so it seems more like fun than drudgery. America is awesome!

No comments: