Thursday, July 31, 2014

No Appropriate Word For This Title

I ate a lot of bad shit today and I just might eat more. For breakfast I had a double ham, cheese & egg croissaint from Burger King with a small potato rounds. Then I had a nice, normal lunch of two baggies of red pepper & IP chocolate pudding. I also had an IP protein drink for breakfast too. Then after work I got a facial which was great but I was pretty hungry by then. I nixed my plans of wonderful veggies grilled with a tastey chicken breast and went to Taco Bell. Yeah. I did and it was good. I had one of those new cantina power burritos. And a nachos supreme.

My sister's dog ate part of a book I am reading for work, so I'm having a very stiff Crown Royal & water. I will have another. Then I might order pizza. Or maybe I'll finally eat that chicken breast-- if I feel like waiting for it to cook, that is.

Remember that one time when I lost 8 pounds in a week and then went freaken crazy with Ambassador weiners & other stuff that was high in calorie and carbs? And was stalled for THREE WEEKS after that??? Yeah. I'm visiting that spot again right now.

Slow and steady will STILL win the race.

No comments: