The most distastrous and the most liberating thing happened this week: I forgot ALL of my Ideal Protein foods as I left town for 4 days on a work trip. Yep. I ate like a "normal" person for four days. Well, let's make that FIVE days cuz today I am not yet back on the wagon.
I have stalled myself. It's ok. I did learn my lesson a bit from the last time I was out of town so long and walked a lot (I averaged 15,000 steps and at least 30 active minutes per day just from walking and half running to catch lightrails and busses) - and I figured I needed the calories.
Ok, I really didn't need as much as I had eaten, but still, the activity sure did help keep the gaining down. I anticipate gaining at least 5 pounds this week for my Tuesday weigh in. Yeah- that puts me way behind my "Schedule", but life happens and it was a good trip. I love the ocean, so any time I get to go to a coast and get out to the beach, I take it!!
Right now I'm having some beers while washing clothes. Life is still good even thought I'm still fat. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment