Tuesday, July 15, 2014

When Scales Differ

Ok. Let me entertain my delusion a bit longer. My home scale says 210. That's 2more pounds than the last time I weighed myself on it & as much as I flap my yapper about the "number" not being important, it is.  210 is much better than 215. And 155 is a much better number than 160.  ALL of these numbers are waaayyyyyyy better than 245. 

Just sayin. 

But still...I've come a long way already. Let's see if I can lose 20 lbs by August 15, exactly one month from today.  If I accomplish that, I need a treat cuz it means a shit-ton of hard work & discipline. And I like treats & presents. So when I hit 50-55 lbs lost since the end of April, I deserve some recognition I think. I'll start thinking now!

Today was an excellent eating day. I would like more of these kinds of days. I will make that happen. 

No comments: