Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Road Work Ahead: Self Integrity Resurfacing

Well haters, I achieved my goal of gaining 2 pounds this week! WOOO HOOO I'M UP TO 215!!!!!

If you don't know, I am being very sarcastic. Well, what did I expect? Baked potatoes, peanuts, beer, chips, cheezits, chex mix, etc etc. I'm damned lucky that was ALL I had gained. My inches stayed the exact same and my body fat % went up a bit.

So to hell with going off the diet. I have goals and I'm doing it. If it means I stay home and don't go out to eat, so be it.

It's difficult not to be crabby at myself. How much "oh, it's ok, you were enjoying life!" is just a big old excuse in disguise?? How committed am I REALLY to this? I can't have this both ways. I either stick to it or I don't. There's no in-between. I do or I don't. It has to be black & white for a while.

I AM pissed at myself. I'm not pissed because I am 2 lbs set back from where I was & just have that more to lose now...I'm pissed because my commitment to myself this week sucked. I'm pissed because I went back on my word to myself. I'm pissed because my integrity to MYSELF was lacking.

So tonight is the baseball AllStar game. I LOVE LOVE LOVE baseball. Time to go!

No comments: