I bought a grill the other day & love having that option to cook good meals. I've missed grilling quite a bit. I'm excited to do salmon, shrimp kabobs, chicken kabobs, & "regular" things like chicken & steak. I've been fortunate that the English cucumbers I gave grown to like have been priced low lately. I love me some seedless cucs!!
I've realized that if I want to get all my veggies in, I need to prep them ahead of time so I have at least 6 baggies available in the fridge. I also have remembered to portion out my meat. I'm he only one here that will eat healthy stuff, so eating for one can be tricky if I don't plan ahead.
I have most of my former apartment to clean yet. Today I basically just cleaned my oven & vacuumed a little. I need to step things up & start washing walls, baseboards, windows, blinds, floors, cupboards, & bathroom fixtures. That's a lot of stuff & much more work than I want. I thought about hiring a cleaning service to just do it all. But- I'm way too cheap for that. I might hire out the walls, baseboards, windows & blinds however.
No comments:
Post a Comment