Tuesday, July 8, 2014

If You Get Stuck, Keep Going.

An amazing thing happened today: I lost 8 more pounds this week. I'm down to 213 and even better, I lost 2.5 inches and my body fat percentage went down a percent. This is good news!!! I could have thrown in the towel last week and said "screw it! This is dumb!" but I plugged away and was careful with my eating choices. Well..MOST of my eating choices.

I've got some re-dedication to get busy on because last night I went out to Mexican Village with a friend and while I had chicken fajitas with no tortillas, I did have some refried beans and spanish rice. I ALSO ate a shit ton of chips & salsa. So.....Back to the grind to get my body back into ketosis is the goal for this week. I've got a wedding to go to on Saturday and a Birthday Party for a 6 yr old on Sunday, so this goal will really test me.

I'm pretty happy with my results this week. I am back on track with the weight loss goals I made for myself when I started this journey. I have lost 32 pounds since May 1st. That's pretty darned cool.

Here's to 32 more by the end of September!!!!! Actually, I only have 18 more pounds to make my end-of-August goal of 195lbs. That's 7 weeks. Very doable. MUST.STAY.DEDICATED.....

No comments: