Good morning! I haven't posted in a week. I guess you could say I've been rather busy. The weekend brought a snowstorm, first we got ice, freezing rain and sleet on Saturday and Sunday it turned into snow. It still snowed a lot more on Monday. All in all I think we got about 5-7 inches of new snow, depending on where it was measured. It sure was messy though!! I'm incredibly thankful for my tires, though, because I don't think that I would have been able to get around without them. Literally, I don't. So hooray for that!!!
I've been all over the cooperative this week doing various things: presenting to teachers about pre-referral interventions, child study meetings, IEP meetings, and paraprofessional analysis investigations. I also did a shift at the homeless shelter as well. Then on Wednesday evening, I was sooo tired and felt like just going to bed. But right when I was going to watch the State of the Union address, I started throwing up. Holy cow. I threw up all night! So Thursday I stayed home from work and slept most of the day. I stayed home Friday as well and felt much better. Now I'm up at 4am because I must have slept way too much over the past two days and am "done" sleeping.
Friday I ventured out and picked up some groceries and got some movies. I watched 4 out of 5 of them. So today I don't have much on my agenda. I think I'm going to make a roast beef with potatoes and carrots. Hopefully I can get up to Andy & Amy's and deliver some christmas presents and still stay rested so I can get back to work with both guns blazing on Monday. That flu really knocks the energy out of a person.
No comments:
Post a Comment