I encountered at least 5 different people in 5 different environments today who called today's weather "nice", "balmy", and "warm". Oh my goodness. Do you know what the temperature was today?? Like between 0 degrees and 10 degrees. Granted, it's above zero....but my freezer is warmer! It is supposed to get below zero for a couple days later on this week too.
You know what? (I say that a lot, don't I!?! :-D) I think that I would be ok moving somewhere warmer. Never thought I would say that, but I'm sick of the cold. I LOVE snow and the cool part of winter (like ice fishing, skiing-if I ever get around to that!-, and Christmas), but I seriously just want to hibernate. Blah.
I haven't had my fireplace going since a couple weeks ago when I got it started at first. I pretty much haven't been home!!! Geez. This weekend I'll be gone again so maybe next weekend I can get it going again.
I have a bunch of work to do tonight. But right now I'm watching Entertainment Tonight and I can't look away. They are going ON and ON and ON about Kate Gosselin's new hairdo and new "look". Oh my double goodness. Why do people watch these shows?? Why do people care about all of these other people? You know what? I used to watch this show ALL THE TIME and I used to be really up on pop culture. This year, I have really slid back on the pop culture thing and am pretty ignorant of things now. Oh well! I actually don't really give a crap! HAHA!!!
I do have some things on my mind...but they need to percolate first. Lucky, lucky blog reader! Soon you'll be graced with another longgggggggggg purging!! :-) WOOOOO -EEEE! I bet you just cannot wait!!!
1 comment:
Bring it on Angela!
Post a Comment