You know what? It's cold. Not just KINDA cold...it's COLD. I guess it's ok. I don't live in the land of wind anymore, so it's not that bad -but it's still cold and I don't like it. I swear, it is like absolute zero cold though.
Plus, I'm GETTING a cold. I DON'T like that. No way, no siree. Mucinex to the rescue once again. That stuff is EXCELLENT. I highly recommend it much more than pansy-ass dayquil or nitequil.
That being said, it's about time for me to head to the pharmacy and stock up on the cold medicine. I bought sudafed last week and haven't used it yet. Maybe I should start taking some. Huh. It doesn't work if you don't take it, right?? Haha.
I've got laundry to do tonight...a whole bunch and then some paperwork to go through. Work never ends...but it sure is fun.
Today I am 95% sure I will be here next year and even started re-looking at my contract to start scheming and planning my negotiation plan. 2010 is going to be a super fantastic year. 2011 won't be too bad either because although it is an odd numbered year, 11 adds up to 2, so that's ok with me...and all of the numbers add up to 4, so that is REALLY ok with me. I like the number 4. I like practically any even number. If something can't come in 3's, make it an even number. That's what I say. 3 of something is usually aesthetically pleasing, but an even number of anything makes my brain feel happy. And by the way, 4 is a "red" number, 2 is "yellow" and 3 is "green". 5 is "blue", fyi, in case you were wondering.
:-)
No comments:
Post a Comment