Thursday, January 21, 2010

confession

Ok my faithful blog reader, I have a secret. Two actually. I need to confess. Ok, here it goes. I've been watching football. Vikings games, actually. That's secret number one. Secret number two is this: I am really, really looking forward to watching the game this Sunday.

AM I SICK OR WHAT? I know! I HATE professional football! What the heck is wrong with me??

So, you two or three people who actually know me who actually read this, you know my secret. And you people who just happen to come upon this site by accident or whatever, you know it now too. Whoopee!!

Here's my predictions for Sunday: Saints will win. However, the Vikings will be ahead going into halftime. But, like the Twins, the Vikes will choke when push comes to shove.

UNLESS they can keep their heads out of their ass and play hard. So yeah. Play hard or go home. That's the ticket.

Ok. That's it. I've been watching football. A lot. I still have absolutely NO idea what anything means and I don't get what the extra point kick is for or what the hell a conversion is or what all the calls are and stuff. AND, I still think that they are a bunch of cheaters with far too much communication capabilities and control over how the players play the game on the field. I suppose that's not much different from all the signs in baseball. Oh well.

But yeah. I will never tell anyone and I'm pretty confident that only like 4 people in my life read this thing -and those that do, don't care about football anyway, so my secret's pretty darned safe. :-)

2 comments:

Bob said...

Sue and I may join you, via long distance, and watch the game as well. Don't tell anyone, as it could wreck our reputations.

Angela said...

Your secret is absolutely safe with me!!!! :)