This has been a fantastic weekend. I got a lot accomplished and it's not even 7pm Sunday yet! I didn't make it out to Andy and Amy's but I did most everything else I had planned. I got some work done, I cooked, I cleaned, and I relaxed. It was awesome.
Today Comedy Central's been running standup comics all day and that's been on while I've been doing this and that. Holy cow are these people funny! I laughed more today I think than I have in a long time. It's been great!!! And there's more -SNL special tonight that should have a few funny moments in it. Wooo Hooo!
Tomorrow means back to work for me. No problem...I'm kinda sick of staying at home. Sometimes when I have weekends where I don't do anything or don't see anything I get kinda blue and crabby. This time I didn't. Must have been the funny stuff I watched today, or maybe it's the activity I did today -the cooking, the food prep for the week's lunches, the cleaning, the sorting out of junk.
Tomorrow is February 1st and a day of reckoning for me in regards to getting some exercise -some regular, planned, and deliberate exercise. Time to get back on the horse. I've got the food thing back on track again and now it's time for the working out thing. yeee hawwww!
No comments:
Post a Comment