Sunday, April 12, 2015

Sundays are Half Great, Half Not.

Today is Sunday!!! I have nothing new to report concerning my diet--except that I wore my "fat" jeans yesterday and while they are still REALLY big and slide off if I'm not careful, they represent a slippery slope. I need to end my few weeks of debauchery and get back on track. This will will be a bit difficult, but the next will be much better and my re-commitment will have more success.

So, time to stop just talking about what I'm gonna do and freaken DO IT. April 27th is the date I start hardcore back on Ideal Protein and May 5th is the date I start going back for weekly weigh-ins and measurements.

I've got some goals to get to before a trip to Texas towards the end of July. And this time, I'm going to have my coach do another before/after picture. So I have the 'before' picture from last May, then will have my picture THIS May, and then my goal picture...perhaps in early August. FUN TIMES FOLKS!!

No comments: