So I'm chomping on cucumbers and a baked chicken breast right now at 10:00pm. I got home late-ish tonight after learning how to pass time while on a conference call (shoot baseball cards with a pellet gun across your living room with your phone on mute) and other soul settling BS. I had been home briefly and ate three boiled egg whites (I hate yolks), but I didn't eat anything substantial until right now.
I had my weigh in today. My baseline now is 192.4lbs. I'm up in weight from the last time I weighed in, but it was less than I was fearing. I am only going to do this for 8 weeks then phase off for three weeks. By July 13th I should be a "regular" person. I decided to do things this way because the number means little to me after I get into the 170's. I'll be there by the end of May. So I just want to see how far I get SIZE-wise by the end of June. I even did a new "before" picture. I'm feeling better in my skin now and it keeps getting better.
My IP Coach showed me first before picture from last year at this time. My goodness, I HAVE come a long way!! I did not realize how big I was compared to now and now I realize that it makes sense that people have commented on how much weight I've lost lately. I'm solidly into a 14, a tight 12, and a who-are-you-kidding 10. I'll get to the 10's by the end of May. Once I get going and when I do things right I lose like a crazy mo-fo. I just want to be done and start on my REAL goal which is maintaining the weight.
Be good, be happy, and choose to smile. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment