So today I forgot to eat breakfast - and I didn't realize it until about 6:45 tonight!!! Or at least I THINK I did - it was so busy at work that it was all I could do to remember to eat my veggie baggies! I was SUPER hungry all day today, had a snack of soynuts around 6pm while running errands and got home prepared to get my dinner done. I'm roasting/baking cauliflower seasoned with my favorite seasonings and will sautee them with chicken I cooked yesterday and some spinach. I'm looking forward to it being a delicious meal. So no wonder I'm famished and physically hungry - like my tummy is growling hungry. I bet I had about 100 calories all day until about 6. Yikes!!! I kept eating my veggies and had extra celery because I thought that would tame things down. Nope - and it was cuz I was freaken hungry! :)
So tonight I am happy to have an evening to just veg out in front of the tv and do whatever I want. A friend is coming to town tomorrow to check out a wholistic wellness fair and I have very mixed feelings. I'm really not interested in the content and the friend is somewhat negative and can be a bit exhausting, but it sure beats staying home and doing nothing. Then I treated myself with a pedicure and then a high school theater production in the evening.
Sunday is my birthday. I'm gonna do what I wanna do and haven't figured out what that is yet. :) I sure will by that time.
I seriously can't believe I forgot to eat breakfast - I NEVER forget that during the week. Oh well! I'm certainly getting enough food tonight and maybe I'll even decide to go to bed early! Tomorrow is a long day.
No comments:
Post a Comment