Sunday, April 19, 2015

Day 2: SUCCESS!

Awesome day today! I was feeling "meh" still for a while until around 3 when I had a bunch of veggies & salt. I know, crazy, but it worked. I also drank a SHIT TON of water today- I think like 5-6 32oz glass of water!!! It really helped as well. My tummy is a little rumbly right now but I haven't eaten veggies in this amount in about 2 weeks & I had tons of cabbage for dinner too (crack slaw....YUM!!) so it's probably that.  

I've started drinking lemon water and hope to continue drinking it throughout this diet, especially when I feel sluggish. I'm wide awake right now & I really shouldn't be. I usually get to the point where I'm not tired & have boundless amounts of energy after about 4-5 days of really on protocol. Feeling that way this early is nice! 

So things are good. Tomorrow will be a test because day 3-4 are always hard for me. Then by day 5 I feel AMAZING. Hoping that happens! It's my birthday 7 days from today and I'd like to feel amazing on that day ;)

Take care, be brave, and spend quality time with yourself -cuz you're worth it!!!

No comments: