Tuesday, April 14, 2015

It's On Like Donkey Kong

So I saw myself on the news tonight. Not bad, but NOT GOOD. Definitely BETTER than before, but I have work to do. So I'm moving my timetable up. Forget April 27. I'm starting protocol on this Saturday, April 18th. I will go hard for 8-10 weeks, phase off to phase 4 for my San Antonio trip in mid July and if I have weight left to go, then I'll go back on phase one until I meet my goal of around 155ish.

I say 155 because that's about 30 to 35 pounds away and what is in the high middle of what the BMI index says is "healthy" for my height. I will see how I feel though. Originally, I thought 165 would be my ideal weight. Actually, to be honest, the number means MUCH less than how I feel with what I'm wearing. I want to buy a new wardrobe. THAT is my goal. I'm adding a few things little by little and am looking forward to wearing that stuff -mostly shirts because I can't seem to get the jeans right!!

So it's totally ON. I need SO MUCH good energy, though, folks - AND some good encouragement. I wish my close friends were more supportive and actually ate like I eat when I'm ON. It's so hard to be the "weird" one and the one who eats "right". I'm really looking forward until my goal is to maintain what I weigh instead of losing. It's both exciting and scary!!!!!!

So be good to yourself - but also challenge yourself. Do what is BEST for you. Sometimes what's best is taking the hard road. Ideal Protein is a hard road...but it's not "forever". It's a fast weight loss phase and then phasing into a "healthy" way of eating. If you choose this- do the protocol exactly as it is prescribed. It works.

No comments: