This morning I woke up at 3:00am and could not get back to sleep. So I laid in bed for about an hour and then decided to just get up. I have to make chicken chili today to take to the Rotta Christmas on Saturday, so I decided to get a jump on things and give the dry beans a good all day soak instead of quick-cooking them. Also, I had time to cook the chicken as well ahead of time. It's a little after 6 now and I've been watching reruns of Seinfeld. What a great way of spending the morning. You know what I like most about watching Seinfeld reruns (besides the absolute hilarity)? It's all of the actresses who play Jerry's girlfriends -at the time they were on his show, they were "unknowns" -like the chick who's on the Gilmore Girls now, "Grace" from Will and Grace, the chick on Full House (Uncle Jesse's wife) and a zillion others. I watched Seinfeld sporadically when I was younger, but have begun to appreciate it more in recent years and finally decided to record episodes this year and watch episodes whenever I need a good laugh.
But anyway, it's about time to jump in the shower and head to work. I've killed as much time as I can do before heading into work today. I guess the earlier I get there, the sooner I can get finished with my docket of back-up work and begin the New Year's weekend.
I'd like to get done fairly early today and shop around for some snow tires today. I did a bunch of research last night and have some very good ideas on types and prices -all I need is somewhere to buy them and install them. It would be great if I could do that this afternoon or tomorrow morning. I need something since I slide all over the road!! Sandbags or something else very heavy for my trunk would help, but tires would be even better. I also have to make my chili this afternoon!!
No comments:
Post a Comment