I went to the doctor today and was prescribed a Z-pack (zithromax 5 day antibiotic), along with a strong suggestion to not take sudafed, but take mucinex, tylenol and do whatever I can to keep my sinuses moist (humidifier, steam shower, hot liquids,nettipot, etc). So, we'll see if it works. So far all I've gotten is digestive upset. :-) Apparently, I have a sinus infection that is turning into an upper respiratory infection. No flu. So I've got that goin for me, which is nice.
I'm very tired, but am having a difficult time sleeping -not surprising really since I'm so stuffy.
I have to decorate the church hall tonight for Jami's baby shower tomorrow. Hopefully that won't take that long!! I'm sick of sleeping, but I still am tired...know what I mean? Anyway, I'm excited for that to be over tomorrow because it will be awesome and it will be done & I can concentrate on my field study.
1 comment:
Hope you start feeling better real soon Angela. I even missed two days of work this week.
Keep the air moist, drink plenty of fluids and rest, rest, rest. That is about all you can do. Bob
Post a Comment