Sunday, March 1, 2009

I Feel Almost Normal

I have to say, a combination of mucinex, antibiotics, netipot therapy, tons of water, tons of hot tea, and sleep has done the trick!!!! I feel halfway normal again! I still have lingering stuffy/runny nose and still cough up a lung here and there, but I sleep good and don't feel like I've been hit by a bus. I must have slept good last night because I had some wicked-awesome dreams. Wow, like at least 4 separate ones that were really vivid and crazy!! Now only if my chapped nose will get better from all the snot coming out of it! :-).

The shower went really well yesterday for my friend Jami. Of course, I forgot my camera so i don't have pictures until someone gets them for me, but I'll post a couple. It was really neat, we decorated really nice and got a lot of compliments on it. I'm glad that's over though!

Gosh my apartment is messy!!!!!!!!!! No time to clean today though...I have to make sure my field study stuff is ready to go to my advisor. Deadlines suck, but without them, I don't think I would have gotten anything done. I'm far too lenient on myself without outside deadlines!!!

No comments: