Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Happy Tuesday!

Today is Tuesday. I love Tuesdays...and I'm not sure why. I think it has something to do with the end of Monday. Maybe. I guess it doesn't really matter why!

Tomorrow I'm going to Rochester for a conference until Friday. I'm excited for the conference because this year there are some sessions I am interested in. I'm driving down there with my c-worker Betty and it should be a good time. I like going to conferences with her cuz she's a ball of fun and a very good conversationalist. -that makes for a not-so-boring 6 hour drive. Yup, that's how long it will take me to get there! From the Ada Ghetto to the Radisson in downtown Rochester is 341 miles, about 5-1/2 to 6 hours...at least according to Mapquest.

I've been trying to read "Twilight" for 3 weeks now but I haven't found the time. I hope one of these days I can take a break and not be so darn busy. I guess busy is good though, huh? :-) One of my former students suggested I read it and borrowed me her copy. I definitely need to read it by the end of March so I can read the other two she has before the end of the school year.

On Saturday I think I will have about 5 loads of laundry to do!! I have an entire clothes basket full of towels & washclothes, enough bedding to fill a laundry basket and at least two loads of clothes. Should be a fun weekend! Ha! At least all I have to do all weekend is catch up on life and finish my transcribing and start typing out my lit review. I also want to do some cleaning. I'm in a "toss-out" mode, so I want to thin out some of my stuff. Want anything?

No comments: