Tuesday, February 17, 2009

A Very Good Monday

On Monday I bought my car. Albert found me exactly what I've been looking for (well, including a sunroof, which I would have rather done without), and it was fairly close so transportation costs were low. I was able to get good financing, so I'm quite happy on that end as well.

I get my car on Friday! Isn't that cool!?! I'll post pictures once I get a change to actually take pictures, but in the meantime, here's a stock picture of what it will look like from the outside:



Here's another where you can see how awesome it is from the front. I'm quite happy I was able to get the color I wanted and more happy that I was able to finance it affordably.

Other than that, I think that's about all I've got to say. I hope to finish the major leg of my study by next week (the literature review) and then compile analysis from 3 colleagues by the middle of March. Then its revision time and put-it-all-together time. It will be SOOO nice to be finished with that and get done with this degree. Whenever I'm in classes or have graduate school related projects, I let my apartment go to crap. I look forward to being able to concentrate on thinning out and clearing out stuff so I can pack up in May/June. I just can't give that energy until I get the grad school stuff finished.

2 comments:

Ben Meyer said...

Looks like a very mean car. In the good way.

Angela said...

it's wicked awesome.