The second day with my car was much better. The weather was great and some of the ice melted off of it. hoooray!!!!!!! I got XM fully activated and it will be difficult to get used to because my sirius radio was a replay and i could rewind 45 minutes worth of programming and had it set to beep at me when one of my favorite songs/artists were playing on another channel. Oh well!! Soon I'll have the time to have fun with it during the day.
From tonight until Monday morning I am going MIA to do my literature review. I've started it several times, but I finally think I've got it now....and I'd better cuz it's due on the 1st of March!!! That's what I get for holding off so long! It will be difficult too because a baby shower for my friend Jami was scheduled for this Saturday and there goes 1-1/2 days of work...if not more!!
Anyway, I'm still happy with my car and I'm not all the way familiar with all of it yet. I'm hoping to play with the onstar system one of these days...probably after March starts...I think I'll find some obscure address and let it direct me turn by turn. I think I'll also "accidentally" lock myself out of my car and call onstar to unlock them for me. Don't tell. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment